– Olosuhteet –
Auto vuokrataan asiakkaalle tankki täytettynä ja näin ollen sinun on myös palautettava auto tankki täytettynä.
* Driving licence must be in Latin alphabet or the client must have international driving licence and at least 2 years of experience of driving and minimum 21 years of age. A contemporary license is not valid
* A passport/ ID card and a permanent driving licence are required, copies of which are retained by the Leasing Contract
* The car payment must be paid before the beginning of the rental period. Payments may be made in cash, by credit cards or to our bank account. In case the car is booked in advance, the client must pay 20% first and the rest of the cost right before the beginning of the rental period. Payment is preffered by credit card
* All cars are covered by liability insurance according to Estonian laws. Tyres are not covered by insurance. Price includes free milage in the boundaries of Estonia, Baltic States and Scandinavia
* The minimal rental period is 24 hours. Renting with a driver minimal period is 3 hours
* At the conclusion of the Leasing Contract the Lessee must leave 200-400 EUR of guarantee money
* The cars will be delivered and picked up within the boundaries of Tallinn on business days between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m with the price of 10–25 EUR. At other times the price is negotiable.
* Cars are delivered with a full tank, cleaned and must be returned in same conditions
* There is a 15 EUR charge for each additional driver
* Car rental – Baltic car has the right to replace the ordered car by an another one from the same group
* Our cars are equipped with GPS tracking devices
* Rental terms and conditions may change without notification